There are many symbols that remind people from all over the world of San Francisco. These symbols, although they can be cliche and touristy, are important because they represent San Francisco. Here are two symbols that are worth checking out.
- Connects the island of San Francisco to Marin County
- One of the longest suspensions in the United States
- The color of the bridge is actually a rust-orange, not gold
- Was first made because horses could not go up and down the steep streets
- A day pass is $3.00
- There are three cable car routes in operation